At AJA Solutions we understand the challenges that face organisations seeking to deliver positive outcomes for local communities. Whether the challenge is in securing funding, building trust with the community, or engaging government, business and industry we can help.
Our consulting team has proven experience of working with community groups, managing complex stakeholder arrangements, and delivering valuable community projects.
How we add value
We can help you to:
- Design and manage community projects
- Engage stakeholders
- Negotiate strategic partnerships
- Engage Indigenous communities
- Quality Management System review, design and implementation
- Write funding proposals
- Build a cultural capable workforce
Who we work with
We work with community, not-for-profit, corporate and government organisations seeking to build stronger and sustainable Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities in the areas of:
- Youth education and training
- Disability and community care
- Outreach programs
How we work
We prefer to work on a project-by-project basis which means that we agree the project scope, budget, timeframes and deliverables before we start work. We provide you regular project status reports so that you can easily track the progress of the project.